Sunday 14 October 2012

September 2012 Part 2

Here are the events for Part 2 of September 2012. 

Karen's Wedding
Karen is among my first poly girlfriends to get married! The bridesmaids decided to organize a dinner to celebrate the last day of singlehood. Nana and me joined in as well. Picture take Wen's facebook. =)

The lovely bride to be (already married now) and the girls
The wedding lunch took place on 23 Sep 2012 at Carlton hotel.
Snapshots of the wedding
Really feel happy for Karen that she has found finally found the one to spend the lifetime with. Looking forward to the coming weddings for the group of girls.


HI Exams
After working in the insurance industry for 7 years, I finally took my 1st certification. This is the so called easiest among the papers. I made it with a one time pass! This will not be the last paper. Will work towards collecting all the relevant certificates for career advancement.

HI Exam
Last day of September 
On the last day of September, had brunch with Baoqi & Maytong at Robert Timms. The food was not too bad but I find it not warm enough. The food were more of luke warm when they are served.

Brunch with Loves
After brunch, we went Isetan Scotts, I bought my 1st bottle of Yuzu Shochu!After a dinner at Ippudo drinking Yuzu umershu, I became curious on Japanese wine. Isetan Scotts was having some Jap fair and it was fated that I should buy.

Yuzu Shochu
On the same evening, we had a family gathering at Brother's house to celebrate Sheena's birthday. Bought some food from zhi char stall and snacks from Old Chang Kee.

Party Food!
Bro's honey baked wings
The party ended with eating brownies baked my me. A little too sweet and overbaked.

My Bro and Sister~
Happy Birthday Sister!
Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment